Remortgage Case Handler
Salary: Competitive & Benefits (DOE)
TRS Legal are currently working with a rapidly growing legal services provider looking to appoint a Remortgage Case Handlers to join their busy Property team in Cardiff. Recently the business has experienced a period of expansion with further plans to develop.
The successful applicant will have substantial experience of handling remortgage matters and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills and be able to work with meticulous accuracy.
- Transfer of Equity
- Remortgage including transfer of equity
- Bridging Loans
- Standard and complex remortgages
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
- Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable
- Helpful and positive attitude
- Flexible attitude to working practices and demands
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good literacy and computer skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong organisation, planning, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Confident, resourceful and practical
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Personal commitment to equality and diversity
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the full remortgage lifecycle alongside proven client engagement within a fast paced team.
If you are an experienced property professional looking for a new role please contact Stevie Davidson at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion or alternatively apply to the link below: 02920 388100 Stevie@tsrlegal.co.uk