Solicitor – Large Loss (Multi Track)
A highly renowned market leading practice seeks a large loss solicitor of at least two years’ PQE to join its large loss team which is based in the firms’ Central Cardiff office. Full and Part Time applications are welcomed.
You will be working directly with one of the Partners, this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career at a nationally recognised law firm. Your role will include post litigation claims involving a mixture of claims including large loss with high value cases of £100,000 upwards including indemnity disputes, liability and quantum. The team deals with claims involving complex injuries predominantly following an RTA and this role will including a particular focus on indemnity disputes.
- An enthusiastic solicitor with good technical knowledge of injury claims and a demonstrable interest in claims reform. The ideal candidate will have experience in a broad range of injury claims or insurance-related work.
- You will have excellent client relationship skills and will be able to deal confidently and professionally with a range of senior personnel within clients and with senior colleagues in the firm. You will be able to demonstrate a reasonable level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of your expertise.
- You will demonstrate an ability and appetite for learning new areas of law and practice in a role which can combine both litigation and commercial advice.
- You will have an ability to combine a commercial perspective with a real attention to detail on difficult legal issues and a positive, flexible approach towards the implementation of new procedures and initiatives.
- You will write confidently and concisely, with an ability to explain difficult concepts in simple form. Previous experience of providing board-level briefings to insurance or commercial clients would be an advantage.
- You will be a team player with the willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team, ideally with some experience of supervising junior staff members.
- You will have an ability to balance a strong client service ethic with internal business considerations, demonstrating a high level of personal compliance with firms protocols and procedures
A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive in England & Wales with at least 2 years’ experience in defending CAT PI Claims.
- Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available in this practice area
- Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor 2 plus years PQE to join a successful personal injury team in Cardiff.
Please get in touch today for this great opportunity! Call Ella on 02920 388 100 or email for more information on email@example.com