Commercial Contracts Specialist
Location: Swansea / Hybrid working
Salary: Up to £40k pa (DOE)
A leading organisation that has offices across the globe is seeking a In-House Commercial Contracts Specialist / Manager to join them in Swansea reporting in to the Head of Legal.
Specific responsibilities include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Assist the head of legal in the preparation, negotiation and execution of various contracts.
- Assist with contract and document management system creation, implementation, and operation. Maintain database of contract templates and approved alternatives.
- Create and/or maintain policies around contract approvals, template management and document retention.
- Support the procurement team by analysing risks and identifying mitigation options or drafting contract wording.
- Support on corporate governance functions, including maintaining and updating filings and registrations
- Manage and maintain shareholder registers.
- Track and code external legal spend.
- Perform general administrative support for the head of legal and other duties and projects as assigned.
- Prepare RFP for legal matters.
- Carry out factual and legal research.
- Assist in the preparation, negotiation and execution of Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Equivalent degree in another subject and a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) / Postgraduate Diploma in Law (PGDL)
- Previous experience of working as a paralegal within commercial contracts firm or an in-house legal environment
- LPC but not essential
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, the successful candidate can expect a salary ranging from £35k-£40k DOE with a Hybrid working model available.
For more information on this in house opportunity, please contact Rachel Phillips today at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 / Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk