Salary: Up to £22k (DOE)
A specialist legal practice are currently seeking to recruit a Family Law Assistant / Secretary to join their modern offices in the outskirts of Cardiff.
The successful Family Law Assistant will have a minimum 12 months’ experience within Family Law.
You will be able to demonstrate you are competent in assisting with a variety of family work whilst also being confident to take on a small caseload and progress further within the law firm.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Legal Assistant to further progress their career within the Family Law department with a focus on matrimonial work.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience within Family Law
- Hands on experience within Family Law work
- Competent to assist with a variety of family work
- Confident to take on small caseload and progress further within the law firm
- Ambitious individual who is keen to fast track their career within a growing law firm
- Shows initiative
- Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- You will have good technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- You must be a driven, energetic, enthusiastic individual and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits along with fantastic training and development opportunities.
Contact Rachel Phillips in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion: 02920 388100 / Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk.