Salary: Up to £50k pa
A prestigious Solicitors based in Cardiff are looking for a high calibre Property Solicitor with 5 years plus PQE. The ideal candidate will be competent in managing a busy caseload and have excellent client care and communication skills.
The role requires strong technical expertise across all aspects of Property and the undertaking of fee earning work across (both freehold and leasehold) matters.
- Managing a range of property matters from initial instruction through to matter conclusion
- Providing cost estimates to new clients
- Opening files and progressing matters in line with the firm and SRA’s procedures
- Liaising with clients, agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors by telephone, post, e-mail or in person, as necessary, at every stage of the transaction
- Undertaking any additional relevant tasks including dealing with pre-exchange of contract work, title reports, searches, raising enquiries etc.
- Managing post-exchange work and registrations.
- Contributing to networking events on behalf of the firm
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and accounting software programmes
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you have the right skills and experience, please apply today to Hannah at TSR Legal in total confidence or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org