Each month, our Legal Recruitment Partner, TSR Legal, identifies some of the latest appointments across the legal sector in Wales.
The movers & shakers in legal practices and in-house legal teams in November 2023 are:
- Sabrina D’Acri Davies, Private Client Solicitor, moves to Martyn Prowel Gartsides
- Ian Moore, Solicitor, moves to Emyr Pierce Solicitors
- Jessica Wicks, Solicitor moves to RLE Law
- Victoria Cannon, Partner and Head of Family, moves to Hugh James
- Rhian Rees, Partner, moves to Redkite Solicitors
- Hannah Curtis, Solicitor, moves to Stowe Family Law
- Marjha Golding-Evans, Partner moves to Stowe Family Law
- Amy Palmer, Conveyancer, moves to HCB Solicitors
- Kirsten Jeffs, Legal Executive, moves to Star Legal
- Angie Gurdon, joins CJCH Solicitors as Practice Manger
- Sarah Howard, Legal Executive, moves to Redkite Solicitors
- Jordan Thomas, Paralegal, moves to RDP Law
- Adrienne Donneky, Partner, moves to Geldards LLP
- Ben Pomeroy, Paralegal, moves to RDP Law
- Janice Bennett, Solicitor, moves to Spicketts Battrick Solicitors
- Alison Edmunds, Legal Cashier, joins Martyn Prowel Gartsides
- Chloe Smothers, Solicitor, moves to Redkite Solicitors
Share your team moves
To share your latest appointments and promotions, contact our editor today.
For a confidential chat about your legal career, or to speak to specialist legal recruiters about finding your next legal stars, contact Karen Jones, Director, at TSR Legal Recruitment.