30 Park Place has announced that five members of chambers have been appointed as Recorders.
Three out of five of these appointments are female barristers. The newly appointed Recorders from 30 Park Place are:
- Rhys Taylor (Circuit: South East, Family)
- Max Davies (Circuit: Wales, Family)
- Rebecca Harrington (Circuit: Midlands, Civil)
- Claire Williams (Circuit: Wales, Family)
- Rhian Jones (Circuit: Wales, Family)
Head of Chambers, Ruth Henke QC, said:
“I am pleased and proud to congratulate each of them on their appointment. I know that each will bring the skill and experience that they exhibit every day in their professional lives to their respective judicial roles.”
The Queen has appointed 163 Recorders on the advice of the Lord Chancellor, The Right Honourable Dominic Raab MP, and the Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales, The Right Honourable The Lord Burnett of Maldon.
The appointments will take effect from 26 January 2022. The full list can be found here.