Commercial Property Solicitor
Yolk recruitment is working with an established firm Bristol who are looking for an experienced Commerical Property Solicitor to join their team.
This team is ranked within the Legal 500 and are consistently recognised by Chambers and Partners UK for the high quality of work as well as individual Legal Professionals.
You would be working closely with the head of department working to maintain client relationships as well as engage in business development to grow the team further.
This team deals with a wide range of Commercial Property matters and prides themselves on progressing employees.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Commercial Property Solicitor you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Sales and purchases of both properties and businesses
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Leases, lease renewals, licences
- Development acquisitions and disposals
- Pension properties
- Management of support services including paralegals and departmental secretaries
- Understanding commercial banking documents
- Assisting the Corporate and Commercial team with property matters
- Being involved in business development
- And more
This is what you’ll bring to the Team
You will have experience within Commercial Property:
- 2-5 years PQE
- People management skills are essential
- Strong networking skills
- Varied experience within Commerical Property
This is what you’ll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a company which is growing massively, and these are a few of the benefits you will get in return:
- A minimum of 25 days holiday per year
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Employer pension contributions
- Flexible/ agile working
- Discretionary bonus
- And more…
Apply now for more details by contacting Abbie Jackson on 07458 160 616 or by emailing your CV to Abbie.Jackson@yolkrecruitment.com.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.