Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a junior Solicitor with an interest in Commercial Property looking for work/life balance as well as career progression?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Advising clients on general commercial property work including commercial leases and commercial lending
- Carrying out business development and attend networking events
- Provide excellent client care
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Minimum NQ-3 years’ experience within commercial
property either as a paralegal, on a training contract or post qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
This is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- A work / life balance
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our offices for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re
perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of
someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.